Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ruminations of Speedy Fingers

Hey, folks! Its me Barbra, AKA "Speedy Fingers!" Thanks for visiting my brand new blog! I finally put one together after being bugged by all my friends for so long. I am keeping this in order to talk about my favorite show, Men In Trees, and to create a real community among the fast typers of the greater Wichita area. Woosh! Check that out. This is why they call me "Speedy Fingers" Barbra!

Ok, As I’m typing this I am realizing that it’s probably difficult to tell that I am typing fast. I mean, it only goes at the speed at which you read it, right? But, me, I think you can tell. You can totally tell because if something was typed fast then you read it faster. Did you see how fast you read that? Or maybe you didn’t. But it was FAST.

All right, let’s try it this way. Count to 3. Now, just think in the time it is taking you to count to three I have typed this sen-

Ok that’s hard because, if we're being honest, I didn’t actually finish the sentence I can’t actually tell ahead of time how quickly I’ll be able to type something. I mean, I can guarantee it will be fast, but I can’t quantify that.

Hmm. Well I guess I still need to work out the kinks. In the meantime, I just lit a peaches-and- cream-scented candle for you all to enjoy! You’re welcome!

1 comment:

Nate said...

this blog isn't updated enough nangers! also, it lacks urgency. those are my notes for now. yes, i will be critiquing your blog from now on.